Sunday 3 February 2013

Kuroshitsuji Musical: Re Run The Most Beautiful Death. THE CASTS

So the staff of KuroMyu did mention the new cast of The Most Beautiful Death. And my reaction was like: Wow so many TeniMyu players *A* Then: Wtf they replaced MatsuShin (pervious Alan cast) and Saeki (previous Eric cast) orzlll. But yeah I was sad that two of them being replaced but hey just think positively! I'm sure the newest cast will play them well!

Maybe you can see this post first before read this post if you want to know more what KuroMyu is or what The Most Beatiful Death is or want to know the previous casts >wOv

Saa, let's begin!

The Phantomhive:

Matsushita Yuya as Sebastian Michealis

松下優也


Lol Yuya is really irreplaceable! Already played as Sebastian since the FIRST KuroMyu! Wow~ Teehee he is a perfect Sebastian tho no one can replace him #wink

Tanaka Taketo as Ciel Phantomhive

田中偉登

Finally we get the perfect Ciel! Not like Shogo which too skinny or Yukito which to chubby for Ciel, Taketo is really perfect! Not too skinny nor too chubby.

The Shinigami(s):

Rachi Shinji as Eric Slingby



Actually I don't have any idea who is he but I think he'll play as Eric well. He's handsome and has Eric's eyes and smile. The only thing I know about him is, he played on Tumbling 2


Nakaguchi Masataka as Alan Humphries


...Guess what. WE WILL GET THE MOST HANDOME ALAN EVER
Okay I know who Masataka is. He played as Niou Masahara on Rikkai A on TeniMyu season 1. Anybody who knows who Masataka is and knows who Alan is will scream or sulk--like me--when knowing this guy will play as Alan. Yes I was sulking when knew Masa will play as Alan. But then I stopped and just think positively. 
He will play Alan well... He will play Alan well... He will play Alan well... I kept that on my mind for 30 minutes then this thought appeared on my mind, HE WILL BE THE MOST HANDSOME ALAN then I saw this ^ pic and I'm become very sure. Yeah, he will be the most handome Alan ever! 
He looks nice in glasses btw :'3

And actually it's a little shock me. Masa and Rachi ever had a photosession for magazine together 8D Maybe because both of them are Tumbling players? But Masa played on 1st Tumbling and Rachi played on the 2nd. Btw here's the photo


Next!

Teruma as William T. Spears


Heeeii~~ Our Inui (Seigaku 6th gen) will play as William~~ Wow I'm really really sure he will be an amazing William! Just like Rachi, he has William eyes and handsome face! Oh well many fans of William and Nagaoka Takuya (William previous cast) said he won't be as good as Takuya. Tch, you said that because you never seen Teruma before. And let me say this, William is more poker face version of Inui!

Uehara Takuya as Grell Sutcliff

 

Another irreplaceable cast! Uehara Takuya already played as Grell since 1st KuroMyu, just like Yuya XDD I can't imagine other actor as Grell btw. He's perfect XD And lol I wanna see he leaps to Teruma just like he did to Nagaoka Takuya 8DD~

Ide Takuya as Ronald Knox


 I can't complain when knowing he will play as Ronald. BECAUSE HE IS IDE TAKUYA EX-MEMBER OF COCOA OTOKO. Oh knowing he will play on KuroMyu make really REALLY happy! And he really fit with Ronald's images. I mean both of them is a little "bratty", cute, and on Cocoa Otoko, IdeTaku just like the baby of the band because he's the youngest member, just like Ronald which the youngest between other shinigami 8D

Izumi Shuuhei as Undertaker


Another irreplaceable cast. Yup just like Uehara Takuya and Yuya, he already played as Undertaker since the first stage. Also another perfect cast. His smile, his gesture, the way he "teased" Ciel really like the real Undertaker 8D

Sasaki Yoshihide as Viscount Druitt


"OHOHOHOHOHO OH GOD IT'S HIDE! HIDE! HIDE AS VISCOUNT! OMG OMG OMG" <<my reaction when knowing this pretty boy will play as Viscount. I just wanna say WE WILL SEE HIDE BEING AN S TYPE

And for other casts... They aren't really important so I think I don't have post them #hide ACTUALLY I'M TOO LAZY TO POST THEM!
Here I give you the link for the other cast: namashitsuji or from tumblr if you want to see their face nei

Okay bye~ #sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment